Strategic Marketing DirectorPrimary Location: Seattle, WA
Additional Locations: WA-Seattle Apply
- Develops and owns the complex Marketing strategy that identifies longer term opportunities to provide competitive advantage for one or more lines of business.
- Acts as a strategic advisor and uses expert level marketing skills to contribute to the development of strategic company objectives.
- Identifies and executes on opportunities to drive new thinking, innovation and cost efficiency into marketing approach through new or enhanced solutions/programs and tactics designed to achieve market growth.Executes integrated campaigns that deepen market presence and drive results.
- Develops a holistic view of target consumer segments & the member journey to influence the customization campaigns as relevant.
- Leads cross-functional work teams in a highly matrix environment; navigates and drives results through close collaboration with internal marketing and business partners
- Makes data driven recommendations that influence the strategy of the organization.
- Anticipates and solves strategic and high-risk business problems with broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to recommend solutions.
- Drives results by shaping content & strategy according to experience with direct to consumer (DTC), business to business (BTB) or business to business to consumer (B2B2C) best practices in both digital and traditional channels.
- Creates frames of reference to evaluate relative attractiveness and risks of marketing opportunities and threats.
- Provides analyses and/or recommendations regarding Health marketing priorities and resource allocations to geographic markets, market segments, products, or programs.
- Identifies and capitalizes on differentiated capabilities to create custom, impactful value propositions
- 10+ years of experience, 3-7+ years of experience as SME
- Bachelor’s degree - MBA or related master’s degree desired.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking, and conceptual abilities; ability to lead unit’s strategic planning discussions
- Ability to influence others and interact with all levels of the organization. Negotiating, influencing, and change management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including listening and ability to explain complex ideas and technologies, and writing and presenting formal presentations.
- Ability to work collaboratively through various department and functions. Promotes a culture of proactive teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects with little assistance and execute programs and projects from start to finish.
- Data- and results-driven marketer; Shapes content & strategy according to experience with direct to consumer (DTC) or business to business to consumer (B2B2C) best practices in both digital and traditional channels
- Experience in program management and vendor management - Ability to coordinate activities, collectively set strategies and monitor progress.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.