Medicare Account AssociatePrimary Location: Seattle, Washington
Additional Locations: CA-San Francisco, CA-Walnut Creek, OR-Portland, WA-Seattle Apply
To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to broker partners through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
- Support the local Medicare market providing superior service outcomes for brokers who support our Medicare products.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/emails from brokers and agency partners. Documents and tracks issue resolution with partners as necessary.
- Provides first call resolution in support of brokers.
- Provides immediate support and solutions to brokers regarding products, benefits, administrative policies and services as well as all Aetna broker systems.
- Provides hands on support for end to end broker contracting through No More Forms.
- Assist brokers in identifying local in-network providers and facilities
- Supports brokers submitting applications
- Responds to broker queries via phone calls and face-to-face meetings and seminars
- Handle escalated items within the local market both internal and external
- Assist in the onboarding of new agents and agencies within the local market.
- Health insurance related experience, supporting Brokers 2-3 years is REQUIRED
- Experience in a production environment.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred.
- Insurance/Life and Health Insurance License is desired (must license within 6 months if there is no license at time of hire)
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Insurance/General Lines Life Account & Health License is desired
Insurance/Medicare is desired
Functional - Sales & Service/Sales administration, support, reporting/1-3 Years
Functional - Customer Service/Customer service - production environment/1-3 Years
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION
Service/Demonstrating Service Discipline/FOUNDATION
Service/Working Across Boundaries/FOUNDATION
Full-Time Telework for Seattle, WA (WAH)
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.