Market Head of Community Activation (66601BR)Primary Location: Seattle, WA
Additional Locations: OR-Portland, WA-Seattle Apply
* Establish and maintain not-for-profit and for-profit community partnerships that fuel local market growth and provide key local market insights
* Effectively manage relationships with local sales account executives and account managers representing all lines of business
* Research and suggest appropriate marketing opportunities (including but not limited to events and sponsorships) in respective markets
* Leverage social media to create deeper engagement with local communities
* Available evenings and weekends as needed to participate in important community activities Background Experience: * 7+ years related work experience.
* 3-7+ years of experience as SME
* Strong strategic, critical thinking, and conceptual abilities; ability to contribute to strategic planning discussions
* Ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix environment
* Results-oriented team player Additional Job Information: Aetna’s President has indicated how important it is for us to have a greater local presence in our markets. This position is critical to achieving that important objective. You will have the opportunity to work across many products and audiences, while using varied marketing and business development tactics based on the needs of the market(s) that you manage.
This is an opportunity for a difference-maker! If that is you, please apply!
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Required Skills: General Business - Managing Sales Relationships, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Sales - Negotiating Collaboratively Functional Skills: Communication - Public Affairs - grassroots campaigns, Leadership - Act as company spokesperson to external constituents, Management - Management - Corporate Public Involvement Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.