At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our more than 4,000 nurses are central to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include helping members stay well, manage health conditions, and access the right care at the right time. As you do this, we’ll support you in achieving more in your life and your work.
What makes a successful nurse? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Technology Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Good Listener
- Open Minded
- Team Player
Paid Time Off & Disability
Aetna International Microsegment Account ManagerPrimary Location: Seattle, Washington
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, WA-Seattle Apply
- Develops and executes customer retention strategy.
- Leads renewal work with customers, including reviewing financial packages, working with the customer to ensure their acceptance of our offer and coordinating the rate and plan changes internally.
Works closely with sales executives to ensure smooth implementation for new customers.
- Meets with customers to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of benefits plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
Works to learn about new product and services offerings in order to communicate effectively with the customers.
- Identifies customer specific service issues and coordinates with other departments to implement solutions.
- Responds to customers’ requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications. Provides customer with network updates and analysis of impact.
Manages all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
Manages open enrollment activities.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company Leadership
Meet the Aetna, a CVS Health Company executives who are helping to transform health care locally, nationally, and around the globe
Take a Look
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.