Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Salesforce Implementation Architect - 66301BRPrimary Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Scottsdale, CT-Hartford, IL-Downers Grove, MA-Burlington Apply
We’re looking for a Salesforce Implementation Architect to work on our Salesforce Shared Platform Team with knowledge of implementing a multi-tenant service cloud org. Experience with SFDC Healthcloud is also a plus.
If you are ready to solve complex problems by delivering next gen CRM tools while working in a startup environment while being backed by the resources of a Fortune 5 company, please read on.
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using our methodology
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirement
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to application platform features and functionality.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- 15+ years experience in enterprise, application and information architecture design.
- Experience managing matrixed staff with ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks.
- 15+ years recent and related experience in information systems architecture methodologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering within the SFDC platform
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Experience in modern development and cloud computing outside of SFDC such as Java, .net, REACT, AWS, Mulesoft, Docker, etc.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.