Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Salesforce Administrator - 65567BRPrimary Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Scottsdale Apply
*Note: Interested candidates must be legally eligible to work for any US employer & not require visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future.
65567Fundamental Components: • Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and Service Cloud/Health Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
• Work with leadership for internal stakeholders to gather requirements and implement configuration changes
• Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
• Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
• Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
• Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
• Good knowledge of bi-directional data integration with SQL and Oracle Databases.
• Experience with integrating enterprise API services
• Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce management apps such as:AutoRabit, GitHub. OpKey. Background Experience: • BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
• 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
• Experience in supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce.com in a large enterprise environment
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
• Experience with SQL and/or Oracle
• Understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud Features and Salesforce Change Management
#LI-DI1 Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Customer Service Rep Fort Wayne, Indiana, Omaha, Nebraska
- Service Coordination Associate Topeka, Kansas
- Executive Director, Mental Wellbeing Member Experience Fresno, California, Jacksonville, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Texas, Hartford, Connecticut
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.