Omni Channel Program ManagerPrimary Location: New Albany, OH
Additional Locations: AZ-Scottsdale, CA-Fresno, FL-Jacksonville, NC-High Point, ND-Bismarck, NY-Albany, OH-New Albany, PA-Allentown, PA-Harrisburg, PA-Moon township, TX-Arlington, TX-San Antonio, UT-Sandy Apply
This position will require critical thinking, ability to think strategically and act tactically. The right candidate will be able to accept complex and ambiguous situations, overcome obstacles, and deliver outcomes.
62902Fundamental Components: This role will be responsible for:
- Leading pilots and proof of concepts of new technology or ways of using existing capabilities, often involving vendors
- Developing strategic vision for the pilot, what problems does it solve, how does it benefit users and Aetna
- Define requirements and scope of pilot in conjunction with business partners and stakeholders
- Onboarding of vendors as needed working with procurement and global security
- Partner with business to define outcomes, hypotheses to test, and measurement plan
- Evaluate pilot results with business and make go no-go recommendations and how to scale
- Develop cost/benefit analyses
- Own pilot implementation end to end
- Reaching out to other business areas to learn what they are trying and what we can learn
- Effectively communicating and discussing strategic business considerations and
project details at the appropriate levels
- Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that resulted in cost savings.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Combine strategic vision and tactical expertise coupled with analytical problem solving skills that translate into practical solutions for the business
- Strong analytical skills, is highly confident, collaborative, detail oriented
- Experience with Omni-channel technologies IVR, CRM, secure messaging, web chat
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.