Claim Benefit SpecialistPrimary Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Scottsdale Apply
- Claim Benefit Specialist (CBS). CBS build a trusting relationship with the member by analyzing and processing claims accurately and timely in accordance with prescribed operational claim processing guidelines.
- They take accountability to fully understand the members’ benefit coverage, complete eligibility verification, identify discrepancies and apply all cost containment measures.
- CBS coordinates responses for routine phone inquiries and written correspondence related to claim processing.
- They have knowledge of policy, procedure and resources to comply with regulatory guidelines
- To be successful, CBS require experience in a production environment and medical claim processing experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skill with ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Understanding of medical terminology with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve and effectively adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- In addition to excellent written, oral communication and computer skills.
- Top candidates will possess critical thinking, technical skills, professionalism and understanding of medical terminology with prior medical claim processing experience preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.