DSNP Community Event Coordinator - Savannah, GA areaPrimary Location: Savannah, GA
Additional Locations: GA-Savannah Apply
- Responsible for supporting the Savannah DSNP territory (specifically Chatham, Effingham, Liberty and Glynn counties of GA) the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness by planning and facilitating sales seminars, outreach activities, and public relations programs.
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan’s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community.
- Provides lead support to assigned territory, field sales representatives and assigned external broker agents.
- Partners with the sales teams to determine most effective event options to generate leads.
- Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events.
- Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
- Maintains compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations.
- Determines type of event as defined by CMS and files events appropriately with CMS based on the Managed Care Marketing GuidelinesObtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system.
- Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
- Reside in the Savannah DSNP territory (specifically Chatham, Effingham, Liberty and Glynn counties of GA or commutable distance
- 3-5 years of experience in event planning and community development building key contacts.
- Associate degree.
- Licensing as required by the state of Georgia.
- Medicare Certification required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.