Sales Administration Manager - 64570BRPrimary Location: Santa Ana, CA
Additional Locations: CA-Santa Ana Apply
- Manages the contact management process by controlling the lead distribution for brokers, determining lead assignments, collecting results, and selecting the disposition and/or next steps for each lead.
- Researches, and analyzes performance metrics and other performance related factors for Sales Leader and General Manager.
- Produces sales analytics reporting.
- Works directly with Finance as needed for directional input.
- Identifies, evaluates, and analyzes departmental sales performance. Generates reports and performance data for review and trend analysis.
- Responsible for the data integrity of all contact/lead management system data.
- Identifies contact/lead management system enhancements and makes recommendations to appropriate senior management.
- Serves as System Administrator for the department’s contact/lead management system; performs all system updates as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Conducts system training for sales and administrative staff within an assigned geographic area.
- Conducts analysis of area membership and other related marketing information.
- Makes recommendations for direct mailings and volume of printed materials required.
- May review member marketing materials for accuracy of content.
- Makes all plan specific revisions as required.
- Drives sales goal development by identifying trends, conducting competitor analysis and creating sales projections for current and new market launches that have financial impact for the company.
- May participate in the recommendation of departmental process improvements.
- Attends and helps lead internal sales meetings, trainings, and other company events as requested by management.
- Conducts Broker meetings without oversight as needed.
- Travels to attend meetings in the field to support relationship building, review reporting to increase sales.
- Manages the General Agency sales channel.
- Experience working in a Medicare sales and/or Broker Management environment
- Demonstrated experience of strong communication skills
- Ability to use standard corporate software packages and corporate applications
- Minimum of 1 year recent and related experience in conducting and interpreting quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Appropriate state license to sell insurance is preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.