PLS Account ManagerPrimary Location: Santa Ana, CA
Additional Locations: CA-Santa Ana Apply
- Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with various client contacts to ensure renewal of case and retention.
- Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution.
- Offers creative product and service solutions to address client's evolving needs.
- Monitors on an on-going basis client's product lines and services to ensure client's needs are being met.
- Executes tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer.
- Collaborates with account team members and functional support areas on more complex product or service issues to ensure client’s needs.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to identify, implement and monitor the customer’s service efficiencies, including performance guarantees.
- Collaborates with team members on case installation to manage the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation.
- 2-5 years in account management or relevant experience required
- Industry experience required
- Public & Labor experience is a plus
- Experience with self-funded insurance and/or Third Party Administrator knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with large accounts (1000+ members) is a plus
- Multi-functional experience, e.g., underwriting
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Insurance license, as required by state law
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.