Sales Support ConsultantPrimary Location: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Additional Locations: MN-St Louis Park Apply
60037Fundamental Components: - Reviews incoming requests - new/growth RFPs/RFIs and proactive quotes
- Assist with Proposals
- May participate in meetings/presentations/site visits Coordinate logistics
- Assist to develop presentation materials
- Confirm and communicate sold case specifics to internal Aetna parties, consultant and customer
- Participate in contractual/installation activities Financial follow-up as necessary
- Documentation and transfer to customer team
- Position may include: representing area in interdepartmental meetings/projects recognized as highly experienced in job related function(s)
- May review work of other unit members
- May take the lead for presentations for selected customers
- May be involved in training of other employees Background Experience: We are open to candidates with solid skills looking for an entry position to a new health care company!
- Must be motivated and may consider growing into a future sales or account management role
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience being a team player
- Experience with MS office suite
- Salesforce experience is a plus Additional Job Information: Working with a team of sales and account management professionals in the commercial health insurance group. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.