Medicare Operations ConsultantPrimary Location: Saint Louis Park, MN
Additional Locations: MN-Saint Louis Park Apply
- Documents, tracks and manages multiple projects in support of operational performance including facilitation and governance of meetings.
- Participates as a member of the joint venture project management office representing the Medicare business to ensure alignment.
- Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of business objectives.
- Supports metric integration, trending, and influence of our operational partners to achieve optimal results.
- Assists with execution of required activities for annual bid application and member materials development / editing.
- Provides project expertise to member retention activities including development of materials, design and implementation of outreach programs, and development of talking points.
- Builds and leverages a diverse network for data gathering and best practice identification
- Able to effectively coordinate multiple projects and programs in a matrix environment and work independently
- Ability to effectively drive a project without subject matter expertise
- Demonstrated proficiency in proactive issue identification and remediation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to prepare and present to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS
- Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. MS Teams or Project experience a plus
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Medicare Advantage and Part D knowledge or experience a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.