Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Information Security (IAM) AdvisorPrimary Location: Sacramento, California
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CA-Sacramento, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford Apply
65742Fundamental Components: * Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and deployment of IAM products on the premises or cloud
* Support solution design and implementation by working with various IAM, infrastructure, and other stakeholders
* Lead the development of automated solutions with .NET, Powershell and database, and troubleshoot automation tools.
* Help to drive the enforcement of IAM standard and configuration specifications
* Seek understanding of industry trends and knowledge of upcoming security trends/threats related to IAM
* Collaborate with team members in IAM solution designs and implementations.
* Consistently deliver high quality work that meets customer needs and demands
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables at once
* Support management by providing relevant reporting on status of key deliverables Background Experience: * 8+ years of exp. in Identity & Access Management or Cyber Security combined with IT engineering or application development.
* 5+ years of exp. in database and directory.
* Strong engineering mindset, IAM knowledge & programming exp.
* Solid understanding of engineering principles, methodologies and processes.
* Product management experience is preferred
* Familiar with IT architecture Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.