DSNP Account AssociatePrimary Location: Richmond, VA
Additional Locations: VA-Richmond Apply
- Provides administration support including member outreach, retention, scheduling, community development activities and more.
- May assist in constituent training on product and policy questions.
- May take initial calls for direct sales requests and forward requests to appropriate sales staff.
- Depending on role, knowledge of sales support and insurance is preferred.
- 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience and call center experience preferred. Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.