Clinical Program Consultant (CPC)Primary Location: Richfield, Ohio
Additional Locations: DC-Washington, DE-Newark, DE-Wimington, MD-Baltimore, MD-Bethesda, OH-New Albany, OH-Richfield, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Philadelphia, PA-Pittsburgh, VA-Chantilly, VA-Charlottesville Apply
Clinical Program Consultants are key members of the Plan Sponsor Insights (PSI) business - a business focused on providing insights and solutions based on analytics to customers in the group commercial business. The work environment supports and thrives on out-of-the box thinking, creative talent and a consultative approach. Our team is highly valued by our internal partners as well as the customers we serve.
59874Fundamental Components: Provide consultative clinical support based on analysis and identification of key
drivers of results
Recommend clinical programs and services that align with the customer's
strategy and help drive short and long term results
Development and presentation of clinical content and recommendations in
customer facing meetings
Act as a trusted clinical resource providing clinical program guidance
Collaborate across the enterprise and with clinical operations
Provide input to the design of clinical solutions
Stay current on, and share knowledge of, population health trends
- Registered Nurse (RN) License ; Required
- 1+ years of Healthcare Consultation Experience working with External Constituents; Required
- 1+ years Leadership experience; Preferred
- Experience working with a Health Insurance Carrier
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong clinical analytic skills and demonstrated conceptual thinking
- 1+ years of experience in, and knowledge of, the healthcare industry and market; Required
- 1+ years experience with medical management products, programs and services; Required
- Excellent consultative, communication and presentation skills (ability to take complex content and facilitate understanding for the audience).
- Ability to establish highly collaborative relationships within and outside the organization
Additional Job Information:
Eligible for telework Opportunity if within an hour from an Aetna office in the MidAtlantic territory, with the expectation to come into the office as needed.
If candidate is not currently WELCOA certified they will need to complete this certification once in the role.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.