Wellbeing AmbassadorPrimary Location: Montvale, NJ
Additional Locations: NJ - Montvale, NJ-Ramsey, NJ-Saddle River Apply
This is a highly collaborative position working directly with the customer’s total rewards team to develop programming that will embed the five dimensions of well-being across the organization. The individual will work with multiple vendors to deliver tools and resources to support all aspects of an individual’s life. The ideal candidate must have passion and experience in shifting from a culture focused on physical health to a more holistic culture of well-being across all five dimensions.
- Conduct research for best practices, leading and emerging trends aimed at embedding a holistic culture of well-being
- Recommend wellbeing solutions and services that align with customer’s needs and help drive the desired results across all dimensions of the well-being framework
- Identify needs and design programs that supports the well-being of all professionals
- Proactively assist in the deployment of identified programs, including identifying and executing tactics to increase awareness and participation/utilization.
- Develop metrics and assess wellbeing program results with customer to promote improved engagement in the firm’s wellbeing programs
- Proactively share information about current national wellness and wellbeing initiatives
- Collaborate with client’s vendors to align partner and employee programs with wellbeing strategy
- Promote all well-being programs to improve uptake and support the customer in achieving an ROI
- Develop metrics for new programs and track program progress
- Travel to various customer sites to educate, train and promote well-being programs
- Develop promotional materials to encourage utilization of the various total rewards programs
- Coordinate and facilitate an internal well-being ambassador network to promote well-being in local offices
- Partner with Aetna’s Plan Sponsor Insights clinical and analytical resources on program data analysis, as well as other vendor programs, and identify key drivers of results
- Promote and facilitate onsite wellbeing events at various offices, coordinating with customers and benefits vendors, while answering questions about various programs and encouraging participation in available programs; coordinate referral to appropriate customer programs as necessary
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience promoting and fostering a culture of well-being in a corporate environment with professional employees located across the country; required
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience with/knowledge of the healthcare industry; required
- Minimum 1-3 years demonstrated project management experience; required
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish highly collaborative relationships within and outside the organization
- Bachelors degree required; preferred relevant degree
- Wellness program certification e.g. WELCOA, Chapman, Corporate Health and Wellness Association; desired
Candidate must be willing to travel (25-50%) to other corporate locations in support of programming and wellbeing initiatives Required Skills: Benefits Management - Encouraging Wellness and Prevention, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs Desired Skills: Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Driving Change Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations, Communication - Employee communications, Communication - Member communications, General Management - Data analysis & interpretation, General Management - Project management (non-IT), Human Resource - Employee fitness and wellness - program design, Human Resource - Employee fitness and wellness - program implementation, Human Resource - Health benefits, Leadership - Act as company spokesperson to external constituents, Planning - Planning & performance management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.