Communications Consultant, Content ManagementPrimary Location: Providence, RI
Additional Locations: RI-Providence, RI-Woonsocket Apply
69658Fundamental Components: • Manage and facilitate publishing of content owned by Internal Communications to internal digital channels, working with developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content; drive engagement and participation with internal digital platforms; identify new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content across internal channels Understand all digital platforms, including social media, and how they enhance content; Analyze metrics to help evaluate and enhance digital channels and create an overall positive user experience.
• Format, test and deliver company-wide and leader emails; Prepare and deliver multi-media cascade toolkits following key internal events; maintain distribution lists; monitor and facilitate responses to questions in shared mailboxes
• Collect, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data and information to develop a thorough understanding of stakeholder motivations, preferences and opinions to improve usability and digital channels; coordinate focus groups and surveys to obtain feedback on digital channel efficiencies, enhancements, and suggestions
• Exhibits planning and organizational skills in project management; takes into account competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands to produce plans that are realistic and achievable; Meets with management to conduct after-action project review and determine what best serves the online user experience
Background Experience: • Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office
• Exceptional copy editing skills using AP Style
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to calmly handle breaking news situations
• Understanding of internal communications best practices
• Minimum 2 to 5 years relevant experience
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.