Community Development CoordinatorPrimary Location: Princeton, NJ
Additional Locations: NJ-Princeton Apply
- Develops, facilitates, and implements outreach activities, special events, programs, and presentations to increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community.
- Seeks out and secures event sponsorship.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with community contacts.
- Responsible for event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support, and other similar activities.
- Monitors and/or participates in the preparation and tear down for the event. Manages on-site event staffing and handles any problems or emergencies that may arise.
- Acts as contact for all sponsors and event providers.
- Assures proper documentation for membership and leader driven activities and events. Gives individual or group presentations to potential sponsors and members.
- May conduct new member orientations and lead generating events and activities.
- Provides recommendations and status updates to the department management team as required.
- Produces and maintains a community events calendar to assist the department with community and member awareness.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Reps will service Central/Southern Jersey
- Rep 1: Mercer, Burlington, Camden (partial)
- Rep 2: Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex (partial)
- Bilingual Spanish Required
- Minimal overnight travel may be required
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and access to a reliable vehicle required.
- Ability to work independently and travel alone.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.Previous experience working with the Medicaid or Medicare population preferred.
- Proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications.
- 3-5 years customer service experience.Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and off-shifts as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Bachelor's degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.