Medicare Sales Executive - Bangor, MEPrimary Location: Bangor, ME
Additional Locations: ME-Bangor, ME-Portland Apply
71164Fundamental Components: * Contacts prospective individual members to generate new sales of company products or services via in-home or community based presentations.
* Builds strategic partnerships with assigned producers and customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business or customer segments, products and assigned geographies
* Follows up on new sale leads from marketing, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
* Qualifies prospective members and assist with enrollment and educates prospective clients on product, pricing and services.
* Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
* Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
* Required to communicate with internal and external parties telephonically and/or in person.
* May require travel to offsite locations for in-person meetings. Background Experience: * Reside in Bangor, ME are or commutable distance
* 2-5 years of industry and sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
* License as required by state law Additional Job Information: Responsible for promoting sales of Aetna's Medicare Advantage DSNP products through in person meetings, virtual meetings, community involvement and development of relationships with centers of influence within the assigned geographic territory. Ideal candidate should posses strong interpersonal, communication and follow up skills Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.