Analytics ConsultantPrimary Location: Portland, OR
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, OR-Portland, WA-Seattle Apply
68197Fundamental Components: The primary responsibility within this position is to interpret customer requests and produce the appropriate reporting and analyses required to address specific business questions in a consultative manner. Reporting and analysis may include things such as medical cost, pharmacy cost, clinical programs and population health. This role will require creating reports or presentations as necessary and the analyst will need to be able to present complex information in a compelling manner. Strong technical skills are required including working with large datasets.
Background Experience: The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry including benefit plans and medical management programs. The candidate must have strong technical and communication skills and be able to work in a face-paced environment and handle multiple priorities. They must maintain up-to-date knowledge of external/industry trends.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with healthcare reporting and analysis
- In depth knowledge of healthcare concepts including claim coding (CPT/DRG, etc.), provider networks, benefit designs, healthcare products/funding, medical management programs and financial acumen.
- Must possess strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) as well as experience using analytic/reporting applications. SAS/SQL knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills. Able to articulate (verbally and written) complex business results, issues and strategies in a clear, concise and confident manner
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.