Senior Transformation ConsultantPrimary Location: Minneapolis, MN
Additional Locations: MN-Minneapolis, MN-Plymouth Apply
- Maintains master project management, management reporting, and issue escalation process for clinical work with the joint venture.
- Influences design and facilitates implementation for new non-clinical programs that affect clinical savings initiatives and member clinical experience (i.e. navigation services, interactions with customer service, adoption of telehealth)
- Conducts joint venture provider partners clinical discovery sessions to identify current strengths and areas of opportunities for collaboration
- Facilitates provider partner clinical workgroups to optimize trends and improve collaboration
- Identifies opportunities to increase attribution and utilization within the Clinically Integrated Network (CIN)
64714Fundamental Components: Drives or guides development of holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) to act or change behavior through negotiations and/or consultation that promotes issue resolution Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client groups in decision making regarding initiative opportunities
Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (eg. outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions)Conducts client contracting process, builds optimal influential client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship throughout engagement Fully integrates baseline and metrics tracking into initiative planning and execution for optimal results. Shares joint accountability for initiative’s return on investment
Provides continuous coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants, matrixed staff and/or external vendors as required Drives or guides engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology. Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives
Facilitates diverse internal and external networks, as appropriate, for data gathering and best practice identification Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer Background Experience:
• Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
Knowledge of the healthcare industry from a payer and provider perspective.• Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
• Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.