Senior Business ConsultantPrimary Location: Plymouth, MN
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa, IL-Chicago, MN-Plymouth Apply
63019Fundamental Components: - Drives development of holistic solutions and key strategic plans.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) to act through consultation that promotes growth, operational efficiencies, issue resolution, etc.
- Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client in decision making regarding key business initiatives.
- Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization, positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (eg. outsourcing, process improvements,technology solutions.)
- Builds optimal influential client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship throughout engagement.
- Drives or guides engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology.
- Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials.
- Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer
- Provides coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants and team members as required. Background Experience: - 7+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
- Experience with and/ or familiarity of self-insured, short term medical insurance desired.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, strategic planning, risk management. Additional Job Information: - Team leadership and team building skills.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- Negotiation/influencing skills.Relationship and change management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Oral and written communication skills. Required Skills: Finance - Profit and Quality Vigilance, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Communicating for Impact, Service - Working Across Boundaries Functional Skills: Products-Medical - Miscellaneous Plans, Risk Management - Corporate risk, Sales & Service - Account Management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook Education: Project Management - Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management - Six Sigma Certification: Yellow Belt Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.