Plan BuilderPrimary Location: Plymouth, MN
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa, IN-Evansville, MI-Lansing, MN-Plymouth, NY-Amherst Apply
- Reviews benefit provisions to ensure compliance with state and federal mandates. Evaluation process may also include assessment of summary plan descriptions and other related documents prepared internally or externally by clients.
- Uses business knowledge and experience to make plan design and pricing recommendations when working with prospective customers.
- Evaluates impact of client requested exceptions and develops reasonable alternatives to satisfy client’s needs while minimizing impact on Meritain’s system and operations; Identifies, communicates and tracks cost sensitive items not included as part of the standard process and highlights them for consideration in the determination of rate adjustments or renewal activity.
- Collaborates on review, analysis and development of recommendations for the design of complex account and benefit structures based on customers’ objectives and Meritain’s system.
- Executes system setup and mapping of client level benefits to align with industry coding (ICD 10, Place of service, Healthcare Reform, etc.)
- Solicits and assesses internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement on the implementation process (ie. System tools, resources, etc.)
- Facilitating client call to review benefits
- Healthcare industry experience (Customer Service, Claims, and or Plan Build preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- The person placed in this role will have an opportunity to work directly with internal and external partners to translate client intent to systematic administration of their plan benefits.
- This person should be highly organized and able to quickly prioritize multiple assignments with high quality results.
- This person should have good communication skills with the ability to express complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- This person should have a high attention to detail and accuracy while focusing on overall project deliverables.
- This person should have the ability to remain flexible yet focused during stressful situations.
- This person should possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.