Implementation ManagerPrimary Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, FL-Tampa, IN-Evansville, IN-Indianapolis, MI-Lansing, MN-Plymouth, NY-Buffalo Apply
related to renewals.
Responsible for accurate, timely coordination with numerous internal departments concerning set-up in the claims system,
fulfillment, eligibility, plan documents, billing, etc.
Also serves as the single point of contact for creating and delivering required reporting... provides standard
and ad hoc reports from various systems to meet client and broker requirements.
61601Fundamental Components: - Acts as the single point-of-contact for renewal activities;
coordinates resolution of all project deliverables and renewal
- Develops and executes reporting strategy consistent with
customer expectations; ensures reporting accuracy and timely
delivery on all required reports
- Effectively manages RnR team dynamics and provides
direction/coaching to fellow team members ensuring success of the
overall process; engages team members to follow-through on their
responsibilities and tasks
- Solicits and assesses customer feedback to enhance continuous
quality improvement on the renewal and reporting processes Background Experience: - 3 years healthcare industry experience
- 2 years in-depth knowledge of Meritain products, services and
- Project Management and leadership experience a plus
- Solid foundation using Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce experience a plus Additional Job Information: Negotiation and conflict resolutions skills across various levels of the organization. Ability to remain flexible yet focused during stressful situations.Attention to detail and accuracy while focusing on overall project deliverables. Ability to express complex concepts in a clear and concise manner. Highly organized and able to quickly prioritize multiple assignments with high quality results. Problem solving skills. Analytical skills. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Service - Handling Service Challenges Desired Skills: Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs Functional Skills: Administration / Operation - FE Correspondence / Reports, Customer Service - Customer Service - Plan Sponsor - Account installation, Customer Service - Customer Service - Plan Sponsor - Benefit provision review Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.