Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
DevSecOps Lead - 71293BRPrimary Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Additional Locations: MI-Lansing, MN-Plymouth, NY-Amherst Apply
Internal candidates can remain in their current work situation.
- Working with IT teams to identify areas for improvement based on the DevSecOps organizational vision.
- Working with IT teams to make plans to implement the improvements, providing hands-on facilitation of DevSecOps improvements in coordination with the teams' existing work management processes, identifying/documenting/knocking down roadblocks to success, and ensuring the teams achieve their objectives.
- Developing a method for tracking DevSecOps improvement efforts for every team and encouraging success through definition of performance goals.
- Communicating stories of success and learning.
- Proactively and consistently providing updates on progress.
- Tactfully and positively holding teams accountable for continuous improvement, working to understand barriers to progress and knocking them down.
- Working with teams and sub-teams to build maturity models that are aligned with the spirit of DevSecOps but that conform to the real needs of each team.
- Connecting teams with educational resources as needed.
- Bringing in outside technical resources where necessary.
- Helping to design training opportunities as needs arise.
- Applying knowledge and experience to improve Meritain's DevSecOps future state vision.
- 5 years’ experience with Automated Testing
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
- 3 years’ experience using Infrastructure as Code and Production Monitoring
- 3 years’ experience using Agile methodology
- Exposure to containers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.