Workforce Management CoordinatorPrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
Maintains oversight of the local Service Center management function. Responsible for the efficiency/quality of monitoring volumes. Conducts arrival pattern forecasting activities and forecasts scheduling/hiring /headcount needs. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Analyzes Service center trends, including volume, arrival patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation.
- Align work arrivals with staff to achieve schedule optimization.
- Utilizes reports and coordinates and completes capacity planning with service centers.
- Conducts arrival pattern forecasting and schedule planning to help meet business unit objectives.
- Develops, monitors and reviews performance reports and service performance trends for each assigned service areas against the plan and recommends specific actions or remedies as necessary.
- Participate and supports testing of toll free set up and routing as well as identify and report suspected toll free routing issues.
- May provide on-the-job training for WCA's and WFM Orientation for Service Staff Leadership and internal Staff.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in service center environment Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills (financial, analytical, planning and implementation).
- Solid leadership skills including staff development.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required.
- Prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Well organized.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.