Senior Health ConciergePrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
- Conducts outreach to members and provides assistance to apply for state and federal government benefit programs
- Assists members with the completion of applications to ensure all eligible benefits are received
- Gathers and submits the required documentation to the appropriate government office
- Obtains “Authorization to Represent” form to complete and submit the applications on behalf of the member
- Provides follow-up on all pending applications to ensure timely processing.
- Offers guidance to members on how to proceed with other government programs that may be available
- Maintains individual production levels and quality goals on a consistent basis
- Adherers to compliance within CMS guidelines.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Bilingual in Spanish is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and products(e.g. Aetna One, Disability) competently, accurately and efficiently.
- Highly successful with all complex call categories including an understanding of multiple products (e.g. Aetna One, Disability), strong understanding of priorities, workflows and unit/team responsibilities.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.