Outreach Coordinator, HEDIS (Bilingual Spanish)Primary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
- Identifies potential resources and initiates collaboration with providers to improve member health outcomes and HEDIS measures.
- Makes outbound calls to members to provide assistance in obtaining services (i.e., provide reminders, make appointments, arrange transportation, etc.) to avoid delays in treatment and improve member health outcomes.
- Identifies when to refer member to Social Worker or Case Manager.
- Develops and distributes educational information to members and providers in accordance with the HEDIS outreach work plan (mailings, social media, automated. calls, etc.)
- Assists in the development and standardization of outreach documentation and manages the data flow process to complete HEDIS documentation.
- Documents member participation in outreach activities in accordance with abstraction and audit standards.
- Conducts HEDIS provider chart request calls and mailings
- May develop and maintain member incentive programs to support HEDIS initiatives.
- Maintains incentive database to track member compliance.
- May identify opportunities to partner with community organizations on special events and presentations (i.e., health fairs and community events).
- Works with internal staff to schedule, organize, and staff these events.
- Records and documents all member and provider outreach activity.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.
- Minimum 3 years' recent and related health care marketing, outreach and/or health education experience.
- Recent and related experience working with HEDIS criteria
- Experience working in call center environment Strong communication skills and experience speaking with medical providers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to use standard corporate software packages and corporate applications; proficiency with MS Office Suite applications and strong keyboard navigation skills required.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.