Medicare Sales Support SpecialistPrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
- Researches and analyzes performance metrics and other performance related factors for sales team. Works directly with Finance as needed for directional input.
- Identifies, evaluates, and analyzes departmental sales performance. Generates reports and performance data for review and trend analysis.
- Reviews and analyzes market competitive information together with lead management performance data and recommends enhancements.
- Responsible for the data integrity of all contact/lead management system data. Identifies contact/lead management system enhancements and makes recommendations to appropriate senior management.
- Researches and makes recommendations on competitive programs such as lead programs, agent reward programs, agent recruitment and engagement, etc.
- Conducts market analysis and makes recommendations on product promotion, agent recruiting, and agent engagement strategies.
- Serves as system administrator for the department’s contact/lead management system; performs all system updates as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Conducts system training for sales and administrative staff within an assigned geographic area.
- Conducts analysis of area membership and other related marketing information.
- Makes recommendations for agency and agent communications.
- May review member marketing materials for accuracy of content. Makes all plan specific revisions as required.
- Participates in driving sales goal development by identifying trends, conducting competitor analysis and creating sales projections for current and new market launches that have financial impact for the company.
- Participates in the recommendation of departmental process improvements.
- Attends and helps facilitate internal sales meetings, trainings, and other company events as requested by management. Tracks and completes follow-up items as necessary.
- Travels to attend meetings in the field to support relationship building.,
- Reviews reporting to increase sales.
Required Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Managing Sales Relationships Desired Skills: Finance - Creating Profitable Partnerships, Sales - Knowing Customers, Sales - Knowing Markets Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.