Manager, Client Management - 62437BRPrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
- Develops and implements strategic plan for assigned customers, recognizing the customer’s unique business challenges and objectives.
- Creates and executes overall strategy that provides direction for the enterprise-wide support teams within Aetna that service the customer.
- Develops ongoing training curriculum for client-based associates reinforcing compliance, process improvements, best practices and strengthening team collaboration.
- Serves as business owner supporting the financial strategy associated with the customer that includes short-term and long-term strategies to maximize profitability.
- Facilitates effective, consultative, relationship-based cross-selling.
- Where applicable, works with sales in supporting RFP and cross-sale opportunities and implementation of new products.
- Monitors financial/profitability/usage targets for Performance Guarantees, IVR and Auto Adjudication.
- Ensures proactive analysis of customer’s utilization reports and other key data points to better understand factors driving plan results; create actionable improvements that address specific needs and build a stronger relationship.
- Supports leadership providing oversight to effective case installation planning, management, and process improvement.
- Recruits, develops and retains a diverse workforce.
- 8-10+ years health insurance industry and account management experience required
- Experience with Public and Labor sector preferred
- Multi-functional experience, e.g., Consulting for Solutions, Project Planning/Management, Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility
- Demonstrated experience handling root cause analysis and resolution; Collaborating for Results
- Experience Engaging and Developing a team required
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Managing Sales Relationships, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Creating Accountability, Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Account Management Technology Experience: Aetna Application - TE Aetna Strategic Desktop Education: Insurance - Life, Health and Variable Annuity License Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.