Management Consultant EAPPrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
The required hours are 8:00am-4:30pm or 9:00am-5:30pm. Weekend work will be required as part of a normal schedule each week.
Provides consistent, high quality consultations regarding worksite issues to account representatives, plan sponsors and employees and coordinates onsite interventions for critical incidents or special situations.
63813Fundamental Components: Constituent Support:
- Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related services.
- Provides consultation and support to plan sponsors regarding worksite issues and following work place critical incidents (workplace accidents, robberies, deaths, and other trauma) and to facilitate rapid provider response.
- Completes management referral intakes according to established guidelines; to assure appropriate placement of management referred employees; to provide guidance regarding EAP protocols to counselors working with employees.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in dealing with member situational concerns including cross referral to EAP services or other internal/external benefits that may meet their needs.
- Provides follow-up to monitor employee compliance and feedback to supervisors.
- Coordinates onsite Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD) interventions.
- Performs case management of management referrals, providing frequent and consistent feedback to designated account representatives.
- Provides consultation to supervisors and other account representatives in order to facilitate appropriate use of the EAP service delivery system and facilitate EAP response to employees with performance, attendance, safety, fitness for duty, or other work related problems.
- Confirms that necessary paperwork is in place to both providers and account representatives including signed releases in order to coordinate follow-up with account representatives, treatment providers, and other necessary constituents.
- Account representatives are given timely updates on referred employees with appropriate paperwork.
- Provides specialized providers (i.e.: management referred employees, CISD, SAP, and Fitness for Duty) in a timely fashion.
- Provides information to plan sponsors and members on providers who specialize in seeing management referrals, performing DOT and Fitness for duty assessments and trained in CISD.
- Documents consults, management referrals, and critical incidents, creating authorizations as needed and handling placement as needed according to enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using PC technology
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with management team to ensure excellent customer service, prioritizing work, case turnaround completion and improve workflow processes.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Aetna EAP call centers
- Collaborates with account management and plan sponsors.
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards:
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies regarding confidentiality. - Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements
.- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek professional development and meet all licensure requirements. Background Experience: -1 of the following licenses is required: LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, LPC
-2+ years of crisis management experience and skills required
-1+ years of Behavioral Health/Counseling experience required
-Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook required
-Effective verbal and written communication skills required
-Supervisory work experience preferred
-Experience working with management and human resource professionals preferred
-Knowledge and /or experience in Employee Assistance Programs preferred
-1+ years of experience in a social or human services role required
-Experience working with diverse populations preferred
-Case Management experience preferred
-Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
-CEAP or CEAP qualified preferred
-Current valid clinical professional licensure to practice per state regulations required
-Masters degree in a Behavioral Science related field required Additional Job Information: Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.Familiarity with basic terminology and concepts used in employee assistance/human services programs. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Service - Case Administration, Service - Handling Service Challenges Desired Skills: Benefits Management - Encouraging Wellness and Prevention, Benefits Management - Interacting with Medical Professionals, Service - Case Administration Functional Skills: Clinical / Medical - Concurrent review / discharge planning, Clinical / Medical - Direct patient care (hospital, private practice), Customer Service - Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products, Risk Management - Corporate risk Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Explorer, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook Education: Mental Health - Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Mental Health - Licensed Mental Health Counseler, Mental Health - Licensed Professional Counselor Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.