Credentialing AnalystPrimary Location: Plantation, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Plantation Apply
- Maintains high production and quality factors.
- Participates in development of credentialing processes and workflows.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and recommends enhancements and workable solutions.
- Provides telephonic education to providers/producers on credentialing policies and procedures. Identifies and communicates trends (quality of results, efficiencies of processes).
- Researches and prepares risk sensitive or complex business review/credentialing verification items for CPC. Reviews completed investigative files of co-workers for completion and accuracy.
- Manages vendor on-line access of primary verification sources.
- Provides ongoing support to department members in completing research and analysis to resolve complex issues raised by providers/producers and other internal/external customers.
- Directly contacts providers/producers and/or outside entities to clarify data quality issues.
- Provides issue resolution for providers/producers, during the credentialing or data management processes. Responds to network or provider/producer inquiries, including contracting and credentialing policy, procedures, credentialing status.
- Perform data entry and systems maintenance as needed; align data across systems. Ongoing License Sanction monitoring and reporting to minimize corporate risk.
- Track record of prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and managing workload efficiently.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Possesses a working knowledge of Business Review/Credentialing processes, EPDB, EPC and CARDS.
- Ability to consistently meet and/or exceed performance/production goals.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.