Retail and Supplemental Medicare Marketing Manager - 60681BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
Responsible for developing and driving the following marketing programs:
- Medicare Supplemental (acquisition & retention)
60681Fundamental Components: • Manages collection and validation of information (from internal sources or through managing outside vendors) to make strategic marketing decisions and plans
• Implements marketing strategies and plans
• Analyzes and interprets internal, market and competitor information utilizing technology as appropriate; identifies underlying drivers of change and trends as base for future scenarios
• Works closely with key stakeholders, understanding their business model, people and processes and how best to achieve overall business goals. This requires excellent people skills and the ability to present Medicare best practices to the partner(s).
• Lead project management across internal and external stakeholders.
• Management of programs and events including tracking costs, budgets and materials
• Interacts with senior management in effective dialogue
• Incorporates testing opportunities in media and message and looks for opportunities to optimize marketing spend.
• Has the ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects that vary in size and scope Background Experience:
- 5-10 years of multi-channel direct marketing experience
- 3-7+ years of experience in Medicare Marketing or similar
- 2-5+ years of retail experience (Preferred but not required)
- Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.