Product ManagerPrimary Location: Plano, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Plano Apply
Creates and deploys successful product strategies and manages product portfolio with a heavy focus on user experience improvement
62395Fundamental Components: - Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives
- Directs, evaluates and provides requirements/specifications for product enhancements, break-fix, and projects following the Agile methodology
- Seeks and maintains comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance product portfolio and documentation
- Establishes and manages large (or significant) cross-functional development and implementation work groups. Anticipates resource needs, sets priorities, establishes accountabilities, defines roles/responsibilities and manages relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control.
- Directs the development of user training material. May support sales teams as subject matter expert.
- Designs and implements Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs
- Leverages web analytics, user behavioral data, and Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback to identify product improvement opportunities
- Promotes cross-functional and communication and collaboration in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrates innovation and resourcefulness in developing solutions
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and able to shift focus based on new priorities, and able to build strong relationships across the organization
Background Experience: - BS/BA degree with 5+ years product experience Additional Job Information: - Advanced communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the organization
- Analytical skills
- Communicating for impact
- Driving for results
- Strategic thinking
Required Skills: Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Technology - Developing Competitive Technology and Architecture, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology Desired Skills: General Business - Turning Data into Information, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.