Trainer (2nd Shift)Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
This is not a daytime job.
- Collaborates with management to create the education programs to fit current and future business needs.
- Delivery of core education to all newly hired employees.
- Perform performance analyses and research to identify performance gaps, appropriate training interventions, and other variables required to improve business and individual performance.
- Actively engage with managers to collect and coordinate subject matter expertise, to collaborate on and influence the design and development of curriculum, and to ensure that the right curriculum is developed using the appropriate learning medium.
- Lead training sessions for designated audiences.
- Maintain effective record keeping of training programs scheduled, conducted, participants, and resolution of any follow-up issues.
- Work with managers to align the performance variables required to transfer learning back to job duties.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs during and at designated intervals after delivery.
- Ensure all required education courses and other requirements are completed timely by each employee.
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the business units.
- Successful demonstration in the delivery of adult education programs.
- Education and experience in adult learning principles and best in practice learning techniques.
- Three to five years leading unit-wide education programs.
- Bachelor's degree desired in a relevant field of study or significant equivalent work experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent speaking and writing skills, including grammar and punctuation.
- Must pay attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Must proofread and ensure educational materials meet content and quality standards.
Able to listen well and provide solutions to learning challenges. Demonstrates compassion and empathy with employees. Required Skills: Leadership - Creating a World Class Workforce, Leadership - Creating Accountability, Leadership - Driving a Culture of Compliance Functional Skills: Learning - Training - eLearning, Management - Management - Training Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.