Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Third Party Cyber Risk SeniorPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Cranberry Apply
* Internal employees can remain in their current work situation.
The Third Party Risk Analyst will work with Aetna and third party resources to drive the cyber security maturity of Aetna's third parties. This position is accountable for identification and remediation of risks identified through Aetna's assessment and continuous monitoring of third parties. The position will manage, monitor, and coordinate third party risk activities for assigned business portfolios.
66399Fundamental Components: Aetna’s Third Party Risk Governance team must work directly with Aetna business lines and third party contacts to ensure the
appropriate protection of sensitive data. In this role, the successful candidate must have the ability to collaborate and drive
resolutions. The successful candidate will find themselves in an environment that recognizes and supports the need to drive change across Aetna’s third party portfolio. Candidates should demonstrate:
- Ability to directly or indirectly work with business lines, subject matter experts and other constituents to ensure
understanding of key security controls for use of third parties.
- Work with third parties to implement key security controls in accordance with Aetna Global Security strategy and vision for protection of sensitive data.
- Build and maintains positive relationships with management, team members, and stakeholders across Aetna using effective written and oral communication practices. Possess the ability to influence others using program knowledge, negotiation methods, and be able to overcome objections.
- Possess a foundational understanding of common technology architectures. Will be able to credibly understand high level system architecture and data flow diagrams for the purpose of identifying gaps in disclosure and risk identification.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key regulatory risks and controls for assigned business lines.
- Understanding of HIPAA/HITECH required, SarbanesOxley and PCI desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex Cyber Security issues to nontechnical
- Proven track record of driving programs, project, or issues to completion Background Experience: Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Third party (vendor) risk management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and strategic planning skills
- Technology development and/or Applications/Operational support experience
- Demonstrable ability to recognize the relevance of risk trends, issues and potential risk exposure
Understanding of Cyber Security frameworks such as NIST or ISO 27001
Understanding of Risk Management (framework knowledge such as COSO, COBIT, NIST RMF, etc) Additional Job Information: - Business Focus Discuss third parties, risks, and controls specific to business areas
- Strong Communication Builds and maintains positive relationships with management, team members, and stakeholders across CVS Health using effective written and oral communication practices. This position will foster collaboration internally across the enterprise while drawing in diverse groups to share ideas, information, and resources to strengthen the program. This position will also be responsible for building cooperation and trust between departments and other groups. In this position, one will be able to influence others using program knowledge, negotiation methods, and is able to overcome objections which lead to consensus among constituents. Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Actuarial Manager Chicago, Illinois, Bethesda, Maryland, New York, New York, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Austin, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, Concord, California, Hartford, Connecticut
- Event Coordinator / Administrative Support New York, New York
- Senior Director, Actuarial (Cred) Phoenix, Arizona, Concord, California, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Bethesda, Maryland, New York, New York, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, San Antonio, Texas, Salt Lake City, Utah, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Hartford, Connecticut
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.