Technical Project Lead (69393BR)Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
69393Fundamental Components: The project team lead will collaborate closely with clinical and technical staff (IT) to implement and support the Dynamo case management system across all health plans. The position will provide technical expertise and support for Dynamo and data file exchanges.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Gathers business requirements and completes documentation for Dynamo application and data file exchanges (data imports and exports)
- Analysis of business requirements for system build and translates requirements for IT
- Analysis and interpretation of various types of file layouts and complete data mapping requirements to import and export data
- Manages User Acceptance Testing (UA), including creating test scripts, requesting test data, testing, defect logging and tracking, and issues resolution
- Provides post-implementation support by reviewing all identified issues and coordinating resolution with IT
- Analysis and resolution of data and/or system issues
- Coordinates with applicable clinical and technical staff (IT) on issue resolution
- System testing to ensure business needs are met
- Coordinates activities related to system releases/upgrades, including analysis of vendor documentation to identify changes, collaboration with Learning & Performance team for training, testing, and defect management
- Drives multiple complex projects among several departments including medical management, IT and the health plans
- Proactively evaluates project activities, build contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks
Experience with IT Agile development methodology is desired.
2+ years QNXT experience is desired.
2+ years’ experience with file exchanges is desired.
SQL experience to analyze and extract data required.
3-5 years of project management experience.
Demonstrated ability to effectively use advanced MS Word and Excel.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Technology - Leveraging Technology Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Driving Change Functional Skills: Information Management - Query and Database Access Tools, Information Technology - Application maintenance & support, Information Technology - Project management, Project Management - Cross-functional project management, Project Management - Project Leader Technology Experience: Aetna Application - EZlink Dynamo, Database - Microsoft SQL Server, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.