Sr Information Security EnginePrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CA-Sacramento, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford Apply
**Locations: Phoenix AZ, Hartford CT or Denver CO. WAH for existing WAH**
As a member of Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution Build team, the Senior Information Security Engineer will help design, implement, deploy and manage Identity & Access Management technology in order to control risk in accordance with the established corporate security policy. This position will be involved in developing automated provisioning solutions with .NET programming, Powershell scripting and MS SQL Server/MySQL databases.
* Perform hands-on work and provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and deployment of Identity & Access Management (IAM) products on the premises or cloud
* Support solution design and implementation by working with various IAM, infrastructure, and other stakeholders
* Lead the development of automated solutions with .NET, Powershell and database, and troubleshoot automation tools.
* Help to drive the enforcement of IAM standard and configuration specifications
* Seek understanding of industry trends and knowledge of upcoming security trends/threats related to IAM
* Collaborate with team members in IAM solution designs and implementations.
* Consistently deliver high quality work that meets customer needs and demands
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables at once
* Support management by providing relevant reporting on status of key deliverables
* 6+ years of exp. in application development using .NET programming language.
* 3+ years of exp. in Identity & Access Management or Cyber Security combined with IT engineering or application development.
* 3+ years of exp. in MS SQL Server/MySQL database and directory.
* Strong engineering mindset, IAM knowledge & programming exp.
* Solid understanding of engineering principles, methodologies and processes.
* Product management experience is preferred
* Familiar with IT architecture
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Information Technology/Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET is desired
Functional - Information Technology/Security/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application development/4-6 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application architecture/1-3 Years
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.