Senior Informatics AnalystPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Consults with internal and external partners and organizations to understand reporting needs and gather requirements.
- Will query, analyze and integrate enrollment, claims, prior authorization, and other related healthcare data.
- Uses structured query language (SQL) to create stored procedures to support reporting.
- Uses front-end reporting tools to publish and deploy reports for end-user consumption.
- Meets time sensitive deadlines from Medicaid health plans, state agencies, and CMS.
- Manages conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SQL, SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio).
- 3+ years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Health care claims, products, and systems experience preferred.
- Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.