Senior Consultant (QNXT Required)Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- May lead or act as a business technical expert with the planning, development and validation of master or detail test plans and strategies.
- Performs ongoing research, and support tasks for existing systems.
- Leads or acts as a business technical expert in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of solutions.
- Provides Leadership/Coaching/Mentoring; may be a mentor to others.
- Directs the implementation of program specific information through education, technology, organizational methods and procedures.
- Influences enhancements to business processes and system infrastructure to improve data quality availability and access. Manages customer contact and participates in internal and external health industry development efforts (e.g., performance measurements).
- Analyzes complex data for trends, highlights in-depth interpretations and provides in-depth root cause analysis.
- Consults with client on a regular basis to ensure progress is in line with customer's expectations and to obtain additional information as needed.
- Translates complex data into constructive data and information and makes recommendations.
- Defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support strategic business and operational planning. Illustrates complex information in a clear concise manner.
- Develops and conducts presentations and consultations to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- Provides workgroup support on projects.
- Educates customer on the value, use and interpretation of information product.
- Influences changes/enhancements to business processes, policies, and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Evaluates available software and data to deliver better business solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- Healthcare background.
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree, technical certification or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.