Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Lead Salesforce Developer - 66845BRPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Miami, MA-Wellesley, MO-Kansas City, NC-Charlotte, OH-New Albany, SC-Columbia, TX-Dallas, TX-Houston, UT-Salt Lake City Apply
66845Fundamental Components: Basic Qualifications:
- Performs technical analysis, design, development and implementation support for system integration's and Salesforce customization's following Apex design patterns and object-oriented programming best practices.
- Proven ability to translate business needs into process or system improvements
- Strong influencing and communication skills. Conversant with both technical and business audience
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions
- Provide support for the deployment tasks and production checkout
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Work independently to make decisions regarding resolution of issues
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams and other documentation
- Writes user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile deployments
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams
- Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed
- Salesforce Certifications required to be considered for this position: Administrator, Platform Developer I Background Experience: - Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com platform experience
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web services development or experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration's, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Experience with different Salesforce deployment methodologies and techniques
- Strong understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema is required
- Experience using Salesforce tools and utilities (Data Loader, Eclipse Force.com IDE, ANT Migration tool, Selenium, DemandTools)
- Extensive Knowledge of SOQL
- Salesforce Certifications preferred to be considered for this position: Service Cloud Consultant or other SFDC specialization Additional Job Information: Knowledge of Industry Systems/Software Engineering processes and techniques.Strong leadership skills.Full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.Technical knowledge of various high level programming languages and program development software.In-depth knowledge of system and technology alternatives, as well as the system development life cycle.Extensive knowledge of the business area's function and systems.Ability to work effectively with business areas and IT management and staff.Strong judgment.Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.