Provider Refund Specialist (Data Entry)Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Uses designated systems to obtain information.
- Understands the impact of actions on system primarily used/maintained.
- Analyzes and verifies system results to ensure accuracy, accountability and financial data integrity.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and complaints (internal as well as external) both verbal and written correspondence within established unit objectives.
- Participates as a member of a project team.
- Uses system produced data to prepare management level reports.
- Uses system output to monitor and/or reconcile specific line of business accounts and customer bank accounts.
- Monitors, reviews, researches, reconciles and balances designated Aetna system activity.
- Reviews and analyzes system reports and other information to develop financial information for use in reporting.
- This position uses established department procedures to complete all provider payment related processes accurately and timely.
- The position insures that all compliance and audit requirements are met in daily processes. Assist in updating policies and procedures to streamline processes and assist in training.
- 1-3 years accounts payable/accounts receivable/payment processing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical claim payment processing or account reconciliation is helpful.
- Experience working as part of a team to meet established deadlines and resolve issues is required.
- Attention to details and accuracy are essential skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.