Product Management/Development Senior Manager, Part D EGWP (63690BR)Primary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford, FL-Sunrise, OH-New Albany, PA-Blue Bell Apply
- Cultivates and develops relationships with key constituents such as consultants and customers, independently or in concert with Aetna and SilverScript senior leaders.
- Directs the formulation, implementation and milestone tracking for business plans.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including product enhancements.
- Directs and evaluates requirements and specifications in building appropriate business processes and systems to support product initiatives.
- Directs product analysis to gain a comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures.
- Consults on / drives effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals.
- Directs the establishment of large cross-functional development and implementation work groups, encouraging innovative use of resources to achieve objectives consistent with the strategic plan.
- Encourages cross-functional collaboration, supporting information needs to solve business issues and support project requirements.
- Collaborates with sales, account services, operational teams and other business areas to ensure the development and delivery of innovative programs and insights will drive client value and are recognized as industry best practices. These programs and insights must differentiate CVS Health/SilverScript/Aetna from our competitors.
- Leads annual product management and compliance functions for Part D EGWP products, in alignment with business goals, customer needs and departmental expectations.
- Leads a cross-functional EGWP business strategy team within CVS Health and Aetna to manage short and long term business issues and strategies in a repeatable, effective, business structure, while creating common vision and alignment across business segments.
- Manages direct and matrixed reporting relationships, sets priorities, establishes accountabilities, and defines roles/responsibilities to secure necessary resources not under direct control, while maintaining the highest levels of performance and compliance.
- Develops and executes an annual business plan to deliver product solutions for the Part D EGWP marketplace, ensuring appropriate project prioritization, resourcing and funding; monitors product portfolio performance by assessing results and tracking key financial indicators on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates effective sales promotion, communication and launch activities, supporting client engagement, maintenance of business updates and strategic business actions.
- 5+ years’ experience in Medicare EGWP product development or management, operational capabilities and limitations.
- Demonstrated success with project management and process improvement initiatives.
- Effective communication, motivation and influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.
- Demonstrated capability to foster innovative solutions and drive strategies to execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions.
- Serve as Business group lead or SME
- Participate in and contribute to continuous process improvement, especially as it relates to product development and product management
Required Skills: General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Sales - Creating Innovative Products Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Sales - Knowing Markets Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.