Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
.Net DeveloperPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
As a member of Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution Build team, the Senior Information Security Engineer will help design, implement, deploy and manage Identity & Access Management technology in order to control risk in accordance with the established corporate security policy. This position will be involved in implementing vendor IAM products and developing automated IAM solutions with .NET/Java programming, Powershell scripting and MS SQL Server/MySQL databases.
* Provide technical leadership in the implementation and deployment of Identity & Access Management(IAM) products on the premises and/or cloud
* Lead the implementation of automated solutions using IAM vendor suite products and/or custom software with a focus on delivering business value
* Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, testing, documentation, and support of .NET or Java programming languages, Powershell scripting and MS SQL Server/MySQL database scripts.
* Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications.
* Instill best practices for software development and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, and delivering high quality software on tight schedules.
* Collaborate with IAM, infrastructure, and other stakeholders in the implementation and deployment of IAM products
* Support management by reporting on the status of key deliverables
* Help drive the enforcement of IAM standards and configuration specifications
* Seek understanding of the security industry landscape and knowledge of the new trends/threats related to IAM
* Consistently deliver high quality work that meets customer needs and demands
* 6+ years of exp. in application development using .NET or Java programming languages.
* 3+ years of exp. in Identity & Access Management or Cyber Security combined with IT engineering or application development.
* 3+ years of exp. in MS SQL Server/MySQL database and Active Directory.
* Strong engineering mindset, IAM knowledge & programming exp.
* Solid understanding of engineering principles, methodologies and processes.
* Product management experience is preferred.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Information Technology/Application maintenance & support/7-10 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application development/4-6 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application architecture/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Security/1-3 Years
Option for telework will be evaluated after a certain period of employment
Telework considered only for unique circumstances
Other work locations considered are: Hartford CT and Denver CO
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58815Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.