Medicare Sales ExecutivePrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
The representative will also conduct local area marketing activities within designated service areas, meeting with network providers, advocacy groups, and community coordinators. They may also assist with telephone inquiries and conduct group benefit presentations.
- Spends considerable time in the field conducting scheduled in-home sales appointments and local area marketing activities.
- Responsible for meeting a sales quota to be determined by department management.
- Adheres to the CMS Marketing regulations and Mercy Care ethical conduct requirements.
- Responsible for timely submission of completed applications and any follow-up materials as described in Mercy Care Advantage policies and procedures.
- Identifies transition of care issues and works with the appropriate staff to ensure a smooth transition to Mercy Care Advantage for the member.
- Responsible for the adherence of ethical representation standards of Mercy Care Advantage and does not misrepresent the benefits, access to care or financial obligations to prospective members.
- Interacts with other departments for problem resolution.
- Performs other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion.
- Must be available and willing to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as the employer determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of Customer Service experience, preferably in a fast paced healthcare environment.
- Must possess effective telephone and problem identification and resolution skills.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred, although an equivalent combination of formal education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.