Medical Encounter/Claim Plan ExpertPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Supports holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within assigned initiatives Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (e.g., outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions).
- Participates in influencing client contracting process, builds optimal client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship throughout engagement.
- Participates and supports metrics integration and execution for optimal results.
- Shares joint accountability for initiative’s return on investment.
- Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client groups in decision making process regarding project opportunities.
- Participates in initiative planning as required.
- Supports engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology.
- Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions.
- Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials.
- Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Builds and utilizes diverse internal and external networks, as appropriate, for data gathering and best practice identification.
- Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer.
- 8-10 years experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes including project consultation.
- Preferred located in State of Arizona
- QNXT experience/knowledge required
- Experience developing and managing multiple budgets for various projects and/or programs.
- Proven track record meeting project dates and negotiating for resources.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Project management experience.
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Past positions required acting a project lead and directing a team
- Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills
- Solid Project Management and supervisory skills
- BS/BA or equivalent experience and 5-7 years of management experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes etc. preferred
- Team leadership and team building skills.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- Negotiation/influencing skills.
- Relationship and change management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.