Medicaid Senior Communications PartnerPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford, RI-Woonsocket Apply
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic communications team! The Medicaid Senior Communications Partner will work closely with the head of Medicaid and the Medicaid leadership team, leading the development and execution of communication strategies for Aetna’s Medicaid business. This person must also develop and execute internal communications strategies that engage employees in the Medicaid business and enterprise-wide initiatives at Aetna/CVS Health.
- Develop communication strategies using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight.
- Seamlessly and expertly execute communication and public relations plans.
- Provide strategic communications counsel, serving as a trusted advisor for Medicaid leadership.
- Serve as media lead for Medicaid business, working with External Affairs to respond to media inquiries and interacting with media as appropriate.
- Requires expertise in multiple communication disciplines (such as media/public relations, internal/ executive communications, public affairs, marketing and community relations).
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle high-level confidential matters with discretion and professionalism.
- Commitment to quality while being able to prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.