Manager, Provider Data ServicesPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Accountable for team objectives including unit scorecard measures, e.g. Quality and turn around time of Provider Data Services transactions
- Selects and builds strong functional team through a formal training, diverse assignments, communication, coaching, mentoring and performance management. Accountable to hire, develop and fire staff
- Formulates and implements strategy for the unit to meet objectives and other business initiatives
- Manages and/or participates in selected projects and organizational initiatives
- Cultivates and manages relationships with various external entities, e.g. vendors, large IPA/PHO's, etc Manages day-to-day operations of all provider data services
- Reviews audit results for accuracy and provides guidance to data services staff on items with critical business implications.
- Manages audit process including error correction and rebuttal
- Partners with network management/provider relations, provider service, health delivery associates and other cross-functional areas to manage highly complex provider relationship issues of a regulatory and/or contractual nature
- Drives change through the business operation to support competitive and changing environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues and demonstrates a broad, strategic approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical cost drivers and managed care industry.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to effect change.
- Exercises sound judgment and demonstrates analytical/data-driven decision making skills.
- Able to assess administrative, financial and constituent impact of provider contracts.
- Understands provider contracts, contracting options, and operational issues related to provider relations.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.