Learning Administrator AssistantPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Supports development and rollout of national/regional/local training tools and programs.
- Provides event-planning support to national/local learning initiatives.
- Works with the Aetna Learning Center to manage the administration of training programs.
- Works in coordination with Learning head/Learning Consultants to monitor and report on training results and effectiveness in QuickBase among other relevant tools.
- Provides project management support to project leaders; may also participate as a project team member to provide development support.
- Review/proofreads and coordinates the production of training materials.
- Provides general administrative support to learning team (meetings, office supplies, expenses, budget, travel arrangements, PTO tracking, etc.).
- Supports department Budget coordination.
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Learning Administrator Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those team, synthesize information received, and generate meaningful conclusions.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong work management and service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment and navigate throughout the Aetna organization to get things done.
- High school graduate.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.